For the second annual #RRBC 90-Day Alpha / Omega (Beginning to End) ‘Short Story’ Writing Contest I put aside my book, “This Last Chance” and worked on a story for the contest. It’s available for pre-order now with a release date of June 27th!
Here’s the cover:
What happens when you’re living the good life after retirement and your world suddenly turns upside down? Will and Cass Henderson learn the truth after a family member is murdered, but no one believes them because they’re the prime suspects. The Hendersons have a red-eyed killer in the family, and they’re next on its kill list.
1. “Books that Changed Me: Summer Edition” will be a special blog post on June 21st. Happy Summer Reading:)
2. The Monthly Newsletter will go out late this month on June 24th so I can be available to respond promptly. Watch for it if you are subscribed! There will be an excerpt from “Red Eyes in the Darkness.”
3. I mentioned in last week’s blog that I’m on vacation again so my responses will be slow. You won’t see me on social media much either–family time!
4. There will be no blog on June 23rd. The weekly blog will be back on June 30th.
5. I turned the comments off this week. They will be back next time!
Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful father’s out there, including furry baby dads!
Embrace your inner child by reading a good book this summer! D. L. Finn